When it comes to looking glasses or spectacles, there’s a point where your vision isn’t as good as it was before, and now you need them. However, we often don’t realize until something or someone external shows us that we’re not seeing clearly. The same thing applies when it comes to looking at our own value.
A problem I’ve seen come up time and again for my clients is that they have no idea that they don’t know their own value, which is understandable. We don’t know what we don’t know. But if you’re not making the money or getting the offers you want, I’m asking you to consider getting yourself a pair of value glasses with the right prescription.
Tune in this week to discover why knowing your value means you’ll never have to worry about where the next paycheck is coming from. I’m sharing how we make it impossible for others to see our value when we can’t clearly see it ourselves, and how ignoring your need for value glasses is only serving to keep you underearning.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s so common that people can’t see their own value clearly.
- The subtle ways that not having clarity around our value shows up.
- How knowing your own value means you never have to worry about the next recession or finding your next offer.
- Why nobody else can see your value if you can’t see it.
- What your reactions to rejection can tell you about whether or not you have your value glasses on.
- How to give yourself clear vision when it comes to seeing the value you have to offer.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.