Today, I’m bringing you a conversation with my personal coach, Monica Levi, all about the topic of self-discipline. There are a lot of misconceptions about self-discipline, but being disciplined can be a lot easier than we make it out to be. So, if you’ve ever told yourself you struggle with self-discipline, this episode is for you.
Monica is an executive leadership coach focusing on self-discipline. She is a former corporate attorney and HR leader with 20+ years of experience working for large international organizations. I love working with Monica, especially around self-discipline, and I’m excited to introduce her to all of you.
If you currently believe self-discipline means giving up your freedom, tune in this week to discover why self-discipline is actually what gives you the structure to create real freedom in your life. Monica is discussing why self-discipline gets to be fun, and how to cultivate self-discipline in achieving your career goals.
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The most common misconceptions people have around discipline that prevent them from leaning into it.
- Why self-discipline is freedom and gives us the ability to do what we want to do.
- My own experience of believing discipline was this annoying thing that gets in the way.
- Why self-discipline can become just a normal part of how you operate and make decisions.
- What self-discipline really looks like.
- The biggest mistakes Monica sees people making when trying to cultivate self-discipline.
- How to shift your identity and use self-discipline in reaching out and having conversations that create amazing career opportunities.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Monica Levi: Website | Instagram | LinkedIn
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.