As I’ve grown my business, worked with more people, and helped them land bigger and better opportunities in their careers, the way I think about myself has changed. I’m willing to reach out to people to try to get their attention, and I could never have done this if my self-concept hadn’t gone through the growth it did.
If you want to become visible in your industry, you need to become a person who puts themselves out there and creates connections and opportunities. This means up-leveling your self-concept, and the first step in this process is performing a self-concept analysis.
Tune in this week to discover how to do your own self-concept analysis. I’m helping you see how your current self-concept is holding you back from landing a premium role that you love, showing you how you’re perpetuating the identities you hold for yourself, and I’m walking you through the necessary steps for cultivating a self-concept that helps you create new opportunities in your career.
To go deeper into what I’m sharing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How your current self-concept might be holding you back.
- What I’ve been able to create as a result of analyzing my self-concept.
- How to analyze your current self-concept and see where you need to work on it.
- The opportunities you’re leaving on the table by not working on your self-concept.
- How you perpetuate the identities you hold for yourself.
- One simple tool to start turning your self-concept around and start creating new opportunities in your career.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Chet Holmes
- John Maxwell
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.