When people are making a big change in their career, fear and doubt are common emotions. In fact, our brains default toward fear and doubt because the brain thinks it’s being efficient and managing risk. However, fear and doubt are not necessary parts of the process, and they’re definitely not required for success.
If you find yourself focusing on fear, doubt, and catastrophizing while on the search for your premium role, this episode is for you. You can’t worry your way to fully prepare yourself for everything that will come up on this journey, so I’m showing you what you can do instead of worrying about things that may never happen.
Tune in this week to discover how to release fear and doubt as you try to find new career opportunities. I’m showing you why worry isn’t productive, how to know when to pay attention to fear and doubt, and I’m sharing how to move into excited, expectant energy instead so you can attract more of what you want in your career.
Join me for my free class: The Art and Science of Landing a 6-Figure Job. I’m showing you how to see the opportunities you’re missing, fully capitalize on the opportunities you are getting, and how to create your own luck as you go after your dream 6-figure role, and the three highest-leverage actions you can take right now to secure your premium role. We have different times and dates available, so click here to sign up!
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How we’re hardwired to worry, and why our brains think they’re being helpful by focusing on fear and doubt.
- Why fear and doubt are not productive emotions.
- How I work with my clients on their fear, doubt, and worry.
- The difference between successful and unsuccessful thought patterns.
- How fear and worry stop you from attracting what you want in your career.
- Why trying to shove your fear and doubt down aren’t effective ways of dealing with it.
- How to start the work of releasing fear and doubt and instead move into excited, expectant energy.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.