If you have regrets from your past and are afraid you’ll make more decisions that you regret moving forward in your career, this episode is for you. This is a spiral that too many people get stuck in; it doesn’t feel good and isn’t helping you land a premium role that you love. It’s time to discuss how to regret-proof your decisions.
You can regret-proof both your past choices and your future decisions. I truly believe it’s possible to never experience regret again.
Tune in this week to learn how to regret-proof all of your past and future decisions. You’ll learn why regret is a choice we make without realizing it, and I’m sharing tips and practices for beginning to think of your choices as experiments, providing you with a new approach to decision-making without the fear of regret.
To go deeper into what we’re discussing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why I believe it’s possible to never experience regret again.
- The value of thinking about your decisions as experiments.
- Where regret really comes from and why it doesn’t come from our choices.
- Why you never truly know whether or not you’ll regret a decision.
- The lessons you can learn from each decision you make.
- Why it’s impossible to create a fulfilling life and career without experiencing some level of failure.
- How to decide ahead of time that you aren’t going to regret your choices.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- The Life Coach School Podcast
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.