This week, I’m joined by my wonderful client Ninon Laforce. Ninon joined the 6-Figure Curriculum and landed a six-figure premium role that she loves in just two months. She’s generously sharing exactly how she created this amazing opportunity for herself and showing us what’s possible when you start quantifying your success and communicating your aligned value.
Ninon started her search for a new premium role with some great experience under her belt, but she was struggling to communicate her value and quantify the success she’d had in her career in terms of numbers. However, when she began displaying her value in interviews, making connections, and communicating her career successes using numbers, everything changed.
Tune in this week to discover how to start quantifying your success to communicate your aligned value. Ninon is sharing her journey, the difficulty she had quantifying her success and communicating her value, and she’s sharing how she turned it around, began being clear about what she has to contribute, and started going after roles that were the best possible fit for her specifically.
To go deeper into what I’m sharing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The difficulty Ninon has always had in understanding and communicating her value.
- Ninon’s experience of being unexpectedly laid off in March 2023.
- The determination and willingness Ninon had when she joined my program.
- Why not communicating your value is holding you back in your career.
- How Ninon created a position for herself by making a real connection.
- The value of using numbers to quantify your success.
- Why Ninon believes that focusing on her resume to create opportunities was a waste of time for her.
- How to start quantifying your success so you can communicate your value in a way that is aligned with the role you want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Ninon Laforce: LinkedIn | X (Twitter) | YouTube
- Ep #14: New Beginnings: A Client Success Interview with Matthew
- Ep #15: Investing in Yourself: A Client Success Interview with Ramatu
- Ep #128: The VCVC Method
- Ep #151: Being the Example of What’s Possible: A Client Success Interview with Nancy Chan
- Bonus Episode: How Isa Went from Not Negotiating for 8 Years to Becoming a Top Earner in Her Industry
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.