Today, you’re getting a sneak peek at one of the masterclasses inside my program, the 6-Figure Curriculum. This one is all about networking in a new industry. This episode will be a great taste of what it’s like in the program, and it’s a super-useful topic to dive into in the search for your premium role.
When you’re switching industries, networking and connecting with people in a whole new field can be a real challenge. You may have doubts about yourself and your ability to add value in a new industry, and these doubts are holding you back. So listen closely to get into belief and alignment with the idea that excelling in a new industry is possible for you, and stay tuned for some practical tips and strategies.
Tune in this week to discover how to start networking in a new industry. I’m showing you the doubts and incongruences your brain will offer you as you embark on something new, how to overcome these internalized doubts, and I’m sharing 5 practical concepts you can use to create opportunities in new spaces.
I recently did a free training called Abundant Opportunities: Multiple Offers. If you want to take this work deeper so you can land multiple offers on the search for your premium role, click here to watch it right now!
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you have to work on your belief and alignment before starting to take action.
- How to be in belief and find evidence that what you really want is available to you.
- What you need to know about creating opportunities in new spaces.
- How to identify what’s not working and pivot when you need to.
- 5 concepts that will help you network successfully in a new industry.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.