Manifesting is the process of creating something. I’ve used this in my own life, and whether you realize it or not, you have to. It’s super important to make sure you’re intentionally manifesting what you want instead of unintentionally manifesting something you don’t want. My client Rod Armstrong manifested his ideal position, and he’s here to share his secrets with all of us.
Rod is sharing the journey he went through to land his premium offer in a relatively short amount of time. He was laid off along with his whole team early in 2023, and he began what he calls “slinging resumés and seeing what sticks” and getting no responses. However, he found my work, his mindset and approach changed, and he landed a premium role shortly afterward.
Tune in this week to discover how Rod went from sending out 600 resumés with no response, to thinking differently and landing his premium role. Rod is sharing how to communicate your value, the importance of avoiding desperation, and the story of how manifestation turned everything around for him and he landed his ideal position in just 30 days.
I’m running a free training the week this episode is released called the 3 Requirements to Guarantee Yourself a 6-Figure Job in Any Economy. It’s happening Wednesday, May 24th 2023 through Friday, May 26th 2023 each day at 2PM Pacific. Then, on Monday, May 29th 2023 I’m holding a follow-up Q&A. Click here to reserve your spot!
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why just sending your resumé out there hoping it will get noticed doesn’t work.
- How Rod started trying to find the hidden job market.
- What changes when you reach out to people directly and start real conversations.
- How Rod was able to distinguish himself from the competition and clearly communicate his value during interviews.
- The energy you need to start coming from when sharing your value in conversations.
- Why Rod was a little skeptical of manifestation at first, but that soon changed.
- Rod’s story of manifesting his ideal role in just 30 days, and why manifestation isn’t this woo-woo thing.
- How to align yourself and your actions so you can call in what you want and manifest your own premium role.
- Rod’s advice to anyone looking for new opportunities in their career.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Rod Armstrong: LinkedIn
- Ep #134: 2 Epic Offers Directly from LinkedIn with Julia Howard
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.