Have you ever heard comparisons made between dating and interviewing? It may seem strange, but in this episode, I’m diving into exactly why this comparison gets made. You’ll learn how you can leverage this information when you’re interviewing for a premium role so you can appear as attractive as possible to a potential employer.
There is an exact reason why all of these parallels exist. For instance, if you want to start dating and find somebody that’s the right fit for you, but you don’t tell anyone you’re looking, you don’t get out there and have conversations for fear of being judged, and you don’t take committed action, it’s never going to work out. So, if you want to avoid this energy on the search for your dream role, this episode is for you.
Tune in this week to discover all the parallels between interviewing and dating. I’m sharing what it looks like to bring unattractive energy to the hunt for your premium role and how to avoid showing up in this way so you can attract the kinds of opportunities you really want.
I have a three-day training, March 8th through 10th 2023 at 2PM Pacific each day, and it’s called 3 Required Skills for a Highly Lucrative Career. I’m sharing the main ideas that have helped my clients land premium offers, tactics, strategies, and most importantly, the mindset shifts you need to help you do the same. Click here to join!
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What unattractive energy looks like in an interview situation.
- How to avoid comparison and self-loathing on the search for your premium role.
- The similarities between attractive, magnetic energy in dating and interviewing situations.
- How to see specifically where you’re stuck in unattractive energy when you’re looking for new employment opportunities.
- The value of being open-minded as you search for new opportunities.
- Why honesty is always a non-negotiable part of the interviewing process.
- How to show up to your interviews in attractive energy that makes employers want to hire you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Do you already have a job you love, but you’re ready to excel in the company? Join the waitlist for my mastermind, Time to Thrive. This is a six-month container focused on helping you leap forward in your career and leave your doubting voice in the dust.
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Ep #26: How to Become Rejection Proof
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.