I’ve heard some people say that to get coaching, you need to be at a low point in your life. While it’s true people come to me in challenging times, many others are at the top of their game and want to get to the next level. There are so many ways to do coaching for a variety of situations people may find themselves in.
Every human is different, and while some programs might work great for some people, others may find different approaches more suitable. If you want coaching to work, you need to find a program that aligns with who you are. So if you’re considering hiring a coach to continue to uplevel and build on your successes, to grow, do more cool things, and help more people, this episode is for you.
Tune in this week to learn when to get coaching and how to get clear on what program or coaching style aligns with you and your needs. Discover how coaching can be beneficial at any stage of your journey, not just during difficult times, and learn various ways coaching can assist you.
To go deeper into what we’re discussing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you don’t need to be at a low point to get coaching.
- How I help my clients get to the next level in their careers.
- What I learned while working 1:1 with clients.
- Why a lot of people don’t have a clear idea of what coaching is.
- Different areas of your life and career that coaching can help with.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.