Are you accessing your most resourceful self? We all have the ability to tap into this side of ourselves so we don’t stay stuck, as long as we ask ourselves the right questions. So, in this episode, I’m showing you exactly how to bring your most resourceful, quick-thinking self to the surface.
There’s one story my family loves to tell about how I once managed to skip a giant line at a restaurant, and it’s a great illustration of how to access your most resourceful self in any tricky situation, especially when you’re feeling stuck and can’t see an easy solution.
Tune in this week to discover how to start accessing your most resourceful self as you search for new employment opportunities. There are options available to you that you can’t even see right now, so I’m showing you how to bring consciousness to your thinking so you can come up with practical solutions and find your dream premium role.
Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career-upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What is currently stopping you from accessing your most resourceful self.
- The most important question to ask yourself when faced with a tricky situation.
- How to see where you’re stuck in the same old unhelpful thinking.
- Why coaching is so useful when it comes to turning around your thinking on the hunt for your premium role.
- How to start accessing your most resourceful self, approaching your life with confidence, and opening up new opportunities.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.