If you’re dealing with a toxic work culture, a difficult relationship with your manager or coworkers, or you just don’t feel like you’re in a healthy place at work, this episode is for you. I have an amazing guest on the show to help you recognize exactly what’s going on and how to deal with it until you’re in a position where you can leave.
Neela Singh has 20 years of experience in leadership and she has worked in a wide range of industries, but throughout her career, she’s noticed more and more toxicity. Since the pandemic, people aren’t tolerating these toxic environments in the way they used to, and she’s here to unpack all of it.
Tune in this week because Neela Singh is sharing some innovative suggestions for dealing with toxic work environments, the power of emotional intelligence coaching, and the options that are available to you if you currently feel like you’re stuck in a toxic work environment.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The exorbitant cost to businesses when they have toxic environments.
- What might constitute a toxic environment, and why this definition will be different for everyone.
- The physical and mental impact of being in a toxic work environment.
- Some of the monitoring tools the tech industry is using on their remote workers.
- Neela’s suggestions for fixing a toxic culture where communication is the main issue.
- How to support yourself and take the pressure off if you’re working in a toxic environment.
- Some telltale signs of a company’s culture you can look for before you apply for or accept a new role.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Follow Neela Singh on LinkedIn
- Dying for a Paycheck by Jeffrey Pfeffer
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.