I was talking with two of my clients recently while recording an upcoming episode of the podcast, and self-doubt was something that came up a few times. I know a lot of you out there are struggling with self-doubt as well, so today, I’m presenting this topic of self-doubt and helping you see it through a new lens.
When it comes to self-doubt, one of the biggest problems is that we choose to listen to it. We think self-doubt is a problem, so we either quit whatever we’re doing to make the self-doubt stop, or we try to ignore it and shut it down, usually unsuccessfully. But what if we just normalized self-doubt and made it an ally?
Tune in this week to discover why self-doubt isn’t a problem, and how you can move forward despite it. I’m sharing how to know when it’s the right time to take the self-doubting voice in your head and turn it into a strategy, but I’m also showing you how your self-doubt might just be trying to give you a new level of insight which shouldn’t be ignored.
We have a four-day training coming, starting Monday, September 5th,, 2022. I’m teaching you the strategy, mindset, and behavior required to create demand for you as a candidate, whether you’re looking for a new job, switching industries, looking for a raise, or any other change you’re making in your career. Plus there will be an opportunity to be coached by me! Click here to join me.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How self-doubt creeps into our brains and stops us from doing things we know deep down we’re capable of.
- Why self-doubt is a normal part of the human experience that everyone experiences at some point.
- The power of acknowledging your self-doubting voice and even giving it a name.
- How to translate everything that your self-doubting voice offers you into a strategy for success.
- Why self-doubt is especially noticeable when you’re doing something new.
- The value of having a coach to help you with your self-doubt.
- How to acknowledge when your self-doubting voice is giving you useful insights, learning and moving forward from there, instead of pushing through.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.