I get a lot of questions from listeners and clients, and I usually address them on LinkedIn and get a great response. However, not all of you follow me over there, so I’m bringing you a listener Q&A in this episode because I want to make sure this information is available for everyone to benefit from.
I’m addressing gaps in your career or résumé gaps, dealing with a lack of motivation as you search for your premium role, and how to handle the thought that your experience doesn’t count because the company you were working for failed, you weren’t paid, it was in another country, or any other reason.
Tune in this week because I’m answering some super useful questions that will help you see how your brain operates when you’re on the hunt for your premium role. I’m sharing how your brain tries to keep you safe, why you might be losing motivation as you search for new opportunities, and how to spot the beliefs that are holding you back when applying for new roles.
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to deal with the thought that your experience doesn’t really count.
- Why we always find ways to discount our experiences, but you have the option not to.
- What to do when people ask you about your career situation, but you don’t want to talk about it because you don’t have good news… yet.
- Some of the reasons we lose motivation while looking for new opportunities.
- 2 amazing ways to keep your motivation up on the hunt for your premium role.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.