Have you ever been rejected for a role that you truly believed you were absolutely perfect for? Yeah, we’ve all been there. There are so many reasons why this might happen, but instead of getting hung up on why this happened, I’m giving you five steps to bounce back and recover quickly.
This episode is actually based on one of my most popular YouTube videos, but I thought I’d bring it to the podcast to help spread the message. If you’ve ever felt the pain and disappointment of missing out on what you thought was an incredible opportunity for you and your potential employer, this episode is just what you need.
Tune in this week to discover how to recover quickly when you’ve been rejected for an employment opportunity you thought you were perfect for. I’m sharing why this rejection means you were never a perfect match in the first place, the problem with trying to control the situation, and how to accept the situation and learn from it for the future.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why any company that doesn’t want to hire you isn’t actually a perfect match.
- The opportunities you miss out on when you get stuck believing you’ve missed out on a dream role.
- How to stop wasting your want on companies that don’t want to hire you.
- The counter-productive actions so many people take when they try to control the situation and challenge the rejection they’ve experienced.
- Why moving on is always your best option, and how to start moving on right now.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.