We’ve had some epic guests over the past few weeks, but I’m back as a solo artist today, introducing you to something that has significantly helped my clients but also myself: The Never-Good-Enough Game. If you’ve had difficulty setting boundaries, felt pressured, or stayed in a role even though you felt it was wrong, this episode is for you.
You know that feeling where nothing you do will ever be good enough, but you don’t know why? I’m sure you have experienced it before. Well, I’m showing you how to beat the never-good enough game. A lot of us are playing it and we don’t even know it, and without doing this work, we can never win it.
Tune in this week to discover why you feel like you aren’t good enough. I’m sharing my own story of relying on other people to decide whether or not I was good enough, how to see where you’re in the same situation at work, and how to finally beat the never-good-enough game once and for all in your own life.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why we can never be good enough if we leave it up to others to decide if we’re good enough.
- My own experience of being in a relationship with someone who I was never going to be “good enough” for, no matter how good I was.
- Why some people will never allow you to feel like you’re good enough.
- How to see where you’re allowing others to decide whether you’re good enough in your work environment.
- Why it’s so difficult to see a toxic work environment when you’re in it.
- How to start defining what good enough means for you, and why you always get to redecide any time you want.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Do you already have a job you love, but you’re ready to excel in the company? Join the waitlist for my mastermind, Time to Thrive. This is a six-month container focused on helping you leap forward in your career and leave your doubting voice in the dust.
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Ep #113: Highly Effective Tools for Navigating Toxic Work Environments with Neela Singh
- Tony Robbins
- Article: Despite Big Layoffs, It’s Still a Good Time to Work in Tech
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.