I set myself a goal recently, and I’m halfway there in just one day. This is an amazing result for me, so I’m sharing how I made that happen, the mindset shifts this achievement required, and how these mindset shifts will help you create the results you want.
People tell me they don’t think things are within their control in the search for their premium role. This is true, but is that line of thinking helping you get the results you want? It’s always up to the person making the decision, however, there are things you can control that you might not even be paying attention to.
Tune in this week to discover the three mindset shifts required to get the results you want. I’m showing you how to become an energetic match for the kinds of roles and opportunities you want in your career, the value of recognizing and addressing people’s concerns, and how to commit to the process of achieving your desired results, not taking no for an answer.
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- My own experience of working towards a desired result in my business.
- 3 mindset shifts required for the results you want.
- Why you attract more of the things you’re grateful for.
- How to start identifying, addressing, and understanding interviewers’ concerns.
- Why, if you have a backup plan, you haven’t truly decided what you want.
- What it means to commit fully to the process and not take no for an answer.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Tony Robbins
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.