A great mentor of mine once told me, “It doesn’t take time. It takes alignment.” I’ve seen this to be true in everything I’ve created in the past. Everything happens faster in alignment. If you’re wondering how you can get into alignment for yourself to create the results you want, this episode is for you.
When you’re aligned, everything starts clicking into place. Alignment allows you to create what some people would call miracles. However, they aren’t miraculous. These are results you create from being truly aligned with your goals.
Tune in this week to discover how to get in alignment with your goals. I’m sharing what being in alignment means, and how it allows you to create things you may never have thought were possible. I’m also showing you where impatience comes from, how impatience blocks your alignment, and what you can start doing about it.
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What alignment means and what it looks like in the search for your premium role.
- The problems most people have with getting into alignment.
- Some of the amazing things I’ve manifested through alignment.
- The value of getting deeply specific when aligning yourself with your goals.
- How doubt and impatience block you from getting into alignment.
- What you can do to move past the discomfort and get yourself into alignment with what you really want to create.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.