If you’re a highly sensitive person or an introvert, it can feel like your approach to life is different from what’s usually rewarded by society, especially when it comes to creating new opportunities in your career. However, my guest this week, Linda Le, has created extraordinary success as an introvert, and she’s here to share her secrets to landing your premium role as an introvert.
When it seems like louder, peppier, more extroverted people are getting more opportunities than you, it can feel like success only looks one way. But as an introvert, you bring your own energetic excellence into this world, and when you find the right opportunity with people who see your introverted nature as a strength, you too can land a premium role that you love.
Tune in this week as Linda Le breaks down her experience as an introvert and shares her journey of finding her way to a premium role with people who really appreciate her for who she is. Linda believes quiet voices can make a loud impact, and she’s sharing how you can harness your powers as an introvert so you can go out there and create the kind of career you really want.
To go deeper into what we’re discussing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How introverts have been socialized to think it’s better to be extroverted.
- Why your quiet energy can actually be an advantage in the search for career opportunities.
- The cost of ignoring your nature as an introvert.
- How quiet people tend to cope in environments where they’re surrounded by loud extroverts.
- Linda’s tips for showing up and navigating the world as an introvert.
- How to create a safe space for the quiet people in your life and in your workplace.
- What you can do to make your introversion work for you in your career.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Linda Le: Website | LinkedIn
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine N. Aron
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Boundaries by John Townsend & Henry Cloud
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.