My guest this week was stuck with the kind of limitations that many of you will relate to. She was doubting the experience she had could help her land a premium role, she worried she was too old, and she thought that being in a different time zone meant she wouldn’t be able to make the most of the 6-Figure Curriculum. However, she was able to move forward despite these things and become an example of what’s possible.
Nancy Chan has a diverse background in the commercial sector, having worked in marketing, sales, business development, and management across different industries. She knew she wanted something different, looking for a role in the social impact sector, and how she went about getting it is truly an inspiration.
Tune in this week to discover how Nancy’s limitations faded away, how she decided exactly what she wanted, and how she developed the belief required to start going after it. Nancy landed a role as the head of marketing and communications at an NGO, and hearing how she did it will be the example you really need of what’s possible.
If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Nancy found me and decided to work with me.
- Why technique and strategy are only a small portion of what will help you land your premium role.
- The mindset Nancy developed that helped her show up for interviews without any emotional attachment to the outcome.
- How Nancy worked around being in a totally different time zone to attend the calls inside my program.
- Why not being picky didn’t help Nancy’s search for her premium role.
- The biggest breakthroughs Nancy had in her search for a 6-figure opportunity.
- Why we often think moving roles frequently looks bad on a resumé, and how Nancy actually used this as a strength and an asset.
- The biggest fears Nancy had to overcome before joining the 6-Figure Curriculum.
- Nancy’s most valuable pieces of advice for anyone looking trying to land a 6-figure role they love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.