Today I’m joined by my amazing client, Nicole Wait. Nicole has been on a journey of discovery and since doing the work, she has created new opportunities in her career. If you’re not sure what you want your next career move to be and you want to know what the process of deciding looks like, today’s episode is for you.
Nicole Wait spent 10 years working in schools all over the world, but she knew she wanted to move on from teaching. She took a summer to relax, then she started working with me and began creating clarity around what she wants in her career, before taking the steps to create a work life she truly loves.
Tune in this week to learn what the journey of deciding on your next career move looks like. Nicole is sharing the limiting beliefs and confusion she encountered as she switched careers, the value of small milestones, and you’ll learn how Nicole was able to create her own high-value environment by taking weighted action toward her goals.
To go deeper into what we’re discussing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The limiting beliefs Nicole was struggling with as she transitioned away from education.
- Why education can be a particularly difficult profession to transition from.
- The difference just 3 months makes in shifting your mindset dramatically.
- How Nicole started the search for her new career path.
- Why Nicole knew she needed some help deciding what she wanted to do next in her career.
- The difference between weighted and unweighted action.
- How to make the kind of connections that help you decide on your next move.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Nicole Wait: LinkedIn
- Heart Minded by Sarah Blondin
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.