When I look back over the before and after of my journey through life, it feels like I’ve lived two different lives on the same planet. There was the life I had before I discovered the world of coaching tools, and a totally different one after applying them in my life, and I couldn’t imagine anything different.
If it weren’t for coaching, I’d still be working as an administrative assistant, earning a maximum of $60K per year, if I’d even stayed in one place long enough to earn that. I’d be with a neglectful, toxic partner. I’d still be pushing down my emotions, shaming myself, and being a superstar self-critic. Instead, my life looks a whole lot different, and yours could too.
How could your life be totally different than it is right now? Tune in this week to discover how you can live two different lives in the same lifetime. I’m sharing how coaching allows you to see your value, get out there and communicate your value, and use these realizations to create a life that you love.
If you’re ready to start shaping your identity into the person who can create anything you want, whether that’s more ease, efficiency, money, or anything else, you need to join my Sacred Space. This is an intimate mastermind for only five select people, where I teach everything I’ve learned from years of experience coaching and being coached. Early-bird applications open today, July 31st 2023, so click here to apply!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What my life would be like without coaching versus what it’s like now.
- How I showed up and dealt with the discomfort of being coachable.
- Why we need time pressure and tough love to make hard decisions.
- What coaching is really about and how it offers forward-moving transformation.
- Why the ripple effect of you stepping into your courage goes way beyond you.
- How coaching will help you see the value you have to offer, enabling you communicate it effectively to create a life you really love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- The One That Could Have Been – “Friends” episode
- Rachel Hollis
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.