You may find yourself in a situation where you believe you need to land a new opportunity by a certain day. This may happen because you have looming financial compromises you can’t avoid, or maybe it’s a self-imposed deadline because you just can’t stand another moment in your current role. Either way, timelines and deadlines come up all the time in the coaching I do with clients.
If you feel like you’re on a deadline to land a premium role, you’re in the right place. I have a ton of experience in working with timelines and deadlines, and helping others in doing the same. Listen in to find out what works best in these stressful situations.
Tune in this week to discover what to do if you’re on a deadline to land your premium role. I’m sharing how to make things happen within a timeline that suits you, the mindset required to meet your deadlines, and I’m sharing a unique opportunity to make big changes in your career before the end of the year.
If you’re on a timeline and want to create a six-figure career move before the end of the year, you need to join the 6-Figure Curriculum and take part in my 8-week Career Creator Challenge, starting Tuesday, September 5th 2023. Click here for all the details.
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The 2 biggest problems with thinking in terms of timelines and deadlines.
- How it feels in your brain and body when you’re pressuring yourself, using fear as a motivator.
- Why the possibility of something happening doesn’t necessarily make it a concrete deadline.
- A practice you can use to gain awareness of when you’re catastrophizing about what could happen.
- How to share your value and create opportunities, even if you’re under the pressure of a deadline.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Ep #150: Catastrophizing vs. Bestifying
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.