This week, I have another exciting guest, Constance Jarrett. Connie has been on the podcast before, as a Success Interview after landing her new role. But she came back to work with me again to make sure she can create confidence in her new tech role, and how she’s been able to create transformation in this area is genuinely impressive.
Connie is a Salesforce Certified Business Analyst who’s been in her current position for a little over a year now. It was a big jump for her to make, and it’s had its ups and downs, but because of the work we’ve done together, she’s enjoying every part of the journey, and she’s here to share her experience of our work together, and how it’s impacted her in her new role.
Tune in this week to discover why a new role meant new challenges for Constance Jarrett, and how she invested in herself to make the transition a seamless experience. Connie is sharing the anxiety and lack of self-belief she had to deal with in shifting into a leadership role, and her incredibly valuable advice to anyone in the same situation as they move forward in their career.
Are you tired of going from job interview to job interview and not getting an offer? I’ve put together a free download that breaks down the reasons this might be happening. It’s called The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired and I will help you figure it out. Click here to get it!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Where Connie was last time she was on the show, and where she is now.
- How Connie discovered her new role in tech was a bigger jump than she first thought.
- Why the things you’ve always struggled with don’t just disappear when you land a new role.
- The imposter syndrome Connie experienced as she became more visible in a leadership role.
- Why Connie decided she needed help to deal with the anxiety of her new role.
- How Connie developed the skill of trusting herself and overcoming her self-doubt.
- Why Connie was the inspiration for my Simple What’s-Next Strategy.
- Connie’s advice to anyone thinking of betting on themselves and investing in their future as they search for their premium role.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Featured on the Show:
- Did you love this podcast episode? This is only a tiny fraction of the kind of breakthroughs, mind-blowing explosions, and career upgrading magic that happens when you join the 6-Figure Curriculum. Best of all, it’s all available to you RIGHT NOW! Click here to get immediate access to the curriculum and get started. I cannot wait to start working with you!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Leave me a review, send me a screenshot, and I’ll send you the 50 Examples Story Guide full of detailed stories from my clients and myself that will help you nail the interview!
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Get my freebie, The 8 Reasons You’re Not Getting Hired, here!
- Constance Jarrett: LinkedIn
- Ep #52: Mastering Commitment to Big Goals: A Client Success Interview with Constance Jarrett
- Ep #123: The Simple What’s-Next Strategy
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.