Why haven’t you got the career you want yet? How you answer this question is the first clue in how to approach getting it, giving you valuable information about the perceived problems you have in your career.
When people first come to me, they often see the problems they face in their careers as unsolvable. This is because they are looking at circumstances (objective facts) such as their age, the economy, a lack of experience, and staying stuck in their beliefs about what those things mean. However, when you can change how you think about those circumstances, you can begin to see the problems you can really solve, and start creating a different outcome in your career.
Tune in this week to discover how to start viewing your career as a series of problems to solve. Sometimes, you can’t do anything about challenging circumstances, but I’m showing you how you can work around the things you can’t change. You’ll learn how to present yourself differently, so you can create opportunities and land your premium role by solving for what you can control.
Join me for a three-day live training, August 23rd through 25th 2023. I’m showing you how to start creating certainty in your career, and it’s completely free! Click here for all the details.
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How you might be unintentionally closing doors to new opportunities in your career.
- Why you can solve some problems, but some problems aren’t yours to solve.
- How to see the problems you can’t do anything to solve, but you can change your thinking around.
- Some of the common unsolvable problems my clients believe are why they haven’t landed a premium role yet.
- How to approach solving the problems you face in your career that you can actually do something about.
- Where to go to get the best help in solving the problems in your career.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Ep #29: When Feedback is Not Available
- Ep #151: Being the Example of What’s Possible: A Client Success Interview with Nancy Chan
- Ep #161: Creating Opportunities in Different Economies
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.