If you’re trying to create new opportunities in your career but you’re afraid of bothering people, today’s episode is for you. “I want to make connections but, I don’t want to bother people…” This is a thought that comes up for too many people who are looking for a premium role. But the idea that you’re bothering people is simply a thought you’ve chosen, and it doesn’t need to stop you from going after what you want.
There are multiple reasons you might be worried about bothering people. But bothering people is the gateway to success in creating and landing new opportunities in your career. It’s time to start thinking differently about bothering people, and it starts right here.
Tune in this week to discover how to change your mindset around bothering people as you make connections in pursuit of your premium role. I’m sharing my experience of bothering people to create a career that I love. You’ll learn why you’re afraid of bothering people, and I’m showing you how to drop your fear of bothering people so you can get out there, show up, and make yourself visible.
To go deeper into what we’re discussing in this episode and open up new possibilities in your career, join my free training: The 3 Required Skills to Get a Six-Figure Job in a Tough Time!
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why bothering people is the gateway to creating exciting opportunities in your career.
- How everything I’ve created in my career has been the result of bothering people.
- Why you’re afraid of bothering people in the first place, and why you don’t have to be.
- What you’ll create in your career when you’re no longer afraid to bother people.
- Why you can get anybody’s attention, if you’re persistent enough.
- How to change your mindset around bothering people so they don’t hold you back anymore.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- Grant Cardone
- Chet Holmes
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.