Do you feel discouraged on your search for new opportunities in your career? There are five reasons why we get discouraged, and I’m bringing them to the podcast today so you can understand why this happens, and what you can do to turn the situation around and avoid the discouragement that stops people from landing a premium role.
It’s okay to feel discouraged from time to time. But for the most part, discouragement is an avoidable emotion. So, if you’re feeling stuck and like you might never land your dream role for a company that pays you a true reflection of your value, this episode is here to help you get out of that place and get curious about what is possible for you and your career.
Tune in this week to discover where feelings of discouragement come from, and what you can do to beat them. I’m discussing five common reasons for feeling stuck and helpless as you look for a premium role, the beliefs that feed these feelings, and what you can do to stop feeling discouraged and start getting better results in your career.
If you leave me a review, I’ve got a freebie for you. My 8 Reasons Why You Get Interviews But No Offers course is usually $97. However, if you leave me a review on your favorite podcast app, I will give you access to this course that has been responsible for landing people offers. All you have to do is email me a screenshot of your review!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- 5 reasons you may feel discouraged as you search for new career opportunities.
- What we tend to make it mean about ourselves and the world when we experience rejection.
- The beliefs stopping you from creating new opportunities in your career.
- Why shaming yourself doesn’t help you get better results.
- What you can do to stop feeling discouraged and start taking action toward landing your premium role.
Listen to the Full Episode:
SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY INSPIRATION ON
Featured on the Show:
- If you’re ready to take this work deeper, come and join me in the 6-Figure Curriculum and land your premium role. We have some amazing live masterclasses coming up in there on Interviewing, Salary and Impact, and Maximum Career Impact, so don’t miss out.
- If you already have a position you love but you’re ready to truly excel in your role, you need to consider joining my mastermind Time to Thrive!
- Check out my YouTube Channel!
- Let’s connect! Add me on LinkedIn.
- Send me an email.
- Click here to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide To Acing Behavioral Interview Questions
- Check out my CNBC Contributor Profile
- The Life Coach School
- Ep #37: Being Your Own Worst Self-Critic
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.