WHO AM I?
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
& WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
Hey how’s your day going today? Mine has been great thanks for asking! I’m Natalie Elena Fisher, if you’ve been in a situation like one of these….
- Frustrated trying to find a better job but there doesn’t seem to be anything good out there…
- Knowing you deserve to be paid more but not sure how to ask…
- Not sure what you want to do, you have too many interests and it’s too hard to choose just one thing…
- Wondering if you’re qualified or experienced enough to get the job you’ve been eyeing up…
- Wondering if it’s possible to negotiate as much of a salary increase as what you’re looking for…
- You want some guidance on how to answer some of those tough tough interview questions...
- You’ve been applying to a lot of jobs, and not getting any responses and you’re just feeling discouraged and depressed….
- You’re getting lots of interviews but can’t seem to lock down the job offer…
Do any of these things sound like you?
Then we should hang out! Because I’ve literally made it my job to answer these things, it is literally what I do.
The simple truth is:
If you want to stand out in the overcrowded market of a job seeker today, you must learn to use ‘outside the box’ strategies and techniques, instead of the obvious ones that the ‘average frustrated candidates’ are still using.
You could, keep doing what you’re doing, and keep getting what you’ve always gotten.
You can continue to dig through the web and all the random career advice it has to offer, including tips like, wear a tie, arrive early, dress to impress, make sure to print business cards, and use size 12 calibri font on your resume.
Or… you can join me where you’ll have FREE access to the things that are working and the things that aren’t in TODAY’s world.
- How to break down the wall between you and the hiring manager
- Magic ways to get paid up to 25% more
- How experience and education are not the only things that can set you apart from the crowds of other applicants
- How there is more than 1 single way of getting what you want in your career (and I believe it’s NOT likely to happen applying through a job ads).
The information I share is useful throughout your entire career, (not just while you’re job hunting). You can use it to reap the rewards over and over again in your career and your life.
A lot of things have changed since I landed my first job at 16 years old, (I’m now 32) and a lot of things have remained exactly the same.
I love to decode the toughest of interview questions and difficult situations that my clients and readers come across every day.
Have a question?
Send me an email with the subject line: ‘Question for you’. I make Q&A videos every week on my youtube show, because I know that you’re not the only one with that same question or struggle. I can be reached at email@example.com or through my contact page.
Currently I have the blog and my youtube show. I do an episode every week, 5-10 minutes long on a lesson, strategy I’ve learned, or a response to a question from a lovely reader like you.
You can check out my YouTube channel here, please subscribe, leave a comment and let me know whatcha think!
I love to answer questions so please bring them on! No question is a stupid question, (despite what Steve might say) so don’t be shy!
What’s the best way to get in on this?
All you gotta do is click HERE to get signed up for FREE. Or the Orange box below.
Don’t take my word for it… (Click here to see more success stories).
I love to watch the The Walking dead, Dragon’s Den (Shark Tank), Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards among others. If I’m being honest, I spend too much time on Facebook and eat too much sugar (sometimes).